The online form below will allow you to register your copy of GeoStar for use on your RESOlution instrument. Before you begin, please note the following points:
• Instrument registration via this online form is only for RESOlution instruments already installed. If you require a GeoStar registration key for any other purpose please contact us for assistance.
• The instrument serial number is marked on the compliance plate on the side of the instrument.
That serial number needs to match the import, purchase, and shipping documentation. If not, please contact the company that supplied the instrument and resolve the discrepancy before you proceed.
• The serial number marked on the instrument must also match the Machine ID configured in GeoStar. If not then you need to change the Machine ID used by GeoStar before you proceed. Documentation for how to change the Machine ID is available here.
• If you have multiple RESOlution instruments in your laboratory then this online form will need to be completed separately to register each one.
• If you have already registered your RESOlution instrument and require a new registration key due to a PC hardware change then log in to your account and look for the "GeoStar" menu item.
• If you wish to update GeoStar then please register your instrument here, then log in and download the latest version via the "GeoStar" menu item.